Casio Men's AMW330-7AV Stainless Steel Features
- Round stainless steel watch featuring 12 and 24-hour formats with luminous hands and dial indexes
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features date window at three o'clock position, subdials, and buckle closure on resin strap
- Water-resistant to 100 m (330 ft): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Casio Men's AMW330-7AV Stainless Steel DescriptionBuilt tough to endure your high-energy lifestyle, this Casio Men's Analog Chronograph Dive Watch #AMW330-7AV functions a striking silver dial face, which is protected by a durable mineral dial window. Promoting at-a-glance readcapability, this dial is adorned with contrasting hour and also minute indexes, three innovative sub dials, and also a handy date calendar which rests at this three o'clock position. Additional Arabic numerals, indexes, and also directional coordinates embellish this stainless steel, bidirectional bezel. The 44.8-millimeter case is also made of high-quality stainless steel. Other details include a black resin band, textured for a unique twist, and also its reliable buckle clasp. Accentuating your sporty look, this timepiece was designed for adventurers like you. Powered by analog-quartz movement, this watch is water resistant to 330 feet.