HOT OFFER

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Timex Kids' T79051 My First Specs

Get this Timex Kids' T79051 "My First Timex" Stainless Steel Watch with Canvas Band.

Timex Kids' T79051 My First Features

  • The perfect starter timepiece for a child, the Timex "My First" watch features a sturdy black canvas band that attaches with easy-to-fasten Velcro.
  • Quartz movement with analog display
  • Protective mineral crystal dial window
  • Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion

Timex Kids' T79051 My First Description

The Kids' My First Outdoor Black Fast Wrap Watch by Timex is this perfect starter watch for your child. Its sturdy black canvas children's-length band attaches with simple-to-fasten Velcro. Featuring analog-quartz movement and also stationary bezel around this handsome, round stainless-steel case, this watch has a white dial with black numerals, black hour and also minute hands, and also a silver-toned second hand . It's water resistant to 99 feet.

Brand StoryCasio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Promote