Fossil Women's AM4533 Cecile Multifunction Features
- Rose gold-tone watch in stainless steel with textured outer dial and corrugated bezel
- Quartz movement with analog display
- protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features deployant buckle closure, chronograph subdials, luminous hands, and roman numeral markers
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Fossil Women's AM4533 Cecile Multifunction DescriptionThe Fossil Story
Founded in 1984 whenever timepieces were created more for function than fashion, Fossil began to transform this notion with its unique combination of vintage 1950s Americana design and also affordably accessible cool style. Adding to their collectcapability were this one-of-a-kind, trademark tins which came with this watches which mixed a creative spirit with a sense of humor. These types of iconic boxes will be nearly as popular as this watches they hold and also will be regularly collected and also traded throughout this world at flea markets, antique shops, and also on eBay.
Today, Fossil produces over 300 various styles of watches in a continuously changing lineup. While this majority of designs will be created by in-house designers, Fossil has reached out to such contemporary artisans as product designer Philip Starck and also famed architect Frank Gehry (designer of this Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain) to create uniquely modern timepieces. In addition to style innovations, Fossil has also helped introduce innovative technologies in watches, such as this Wrist PDA which ran this Palm operating system. Fossil also offers complementary lines of little leather goods, belts, handbags, sunglasses, jewelry and also apparel.