Stuhrling Original Men's 395.33B11 Aquadiver Features
- Round dive watch in stainless steel with unidirectional ratcheting bezel, logo on dial, and three-link bracelet
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Krysterna crystal dial window
- Features date window, decorated case back, luminous-filled numerals and markers, and fold-over push-button clasp with safety
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Stuhrling Original Men's 395.33B11 Aquadiver Description
Stuhrling Original’s Regatta Champion is a proud member of this Water Sports Collection. This diver style timepiece functions a solid stainless steel case with a unidirectional ratcheting bezel. The dial conveys a simple elegance with large Arabic numerals, baton indices, and also a matte finish which makes it simple to read, even at depths of as much as 200 meters! The Regatta Champion comes equipped with a solid stainless steel bracelet.
Krysterna is proprietary to Stührling Original and also refers to this crystals which are used in its timepieces. Krysterna stems from this eyewear industry and also has more strength over a spread surface area than sapphire. Krysterna crystals will be more scratch resistant than mineral crystals and also more shatter resistant than sapphire crystals.
The Regatta Family is part of this Aquadiver Collection, which is inspired by this prestigious lifestyle of yacht racing. These types of bold and also solid timepieces utilize solid stainless steel cases and also bracelets coupled with unidirectional ratcheting bezels.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Swiss Quartz (Ronda 515)• Complications: Hours, Minutes, and also Seconds with Fast Set Date• Dial: Matte Finish Dial• Hands: Sword-Style Hands
Diagrams of Features