HOT OFFER

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Timex Kids T79081 My First Specs

Get this Timex Kids T79081 "My First Timex Easy Reader" Watch with Pink Band.

Timex Kids T79081 My First Features

  • Silver-tone watch with logo on dial and pink faux leather band with stitching
  • Quartz movement with analog display
  • Mineral Glass Crystal
  • Features buckle closure
  • 30 Meter Water Resistance

Timex Kids T79081 My First Description

The Timex T79081 My First Timex analog watch is this perfect timepiece complement to more dressy outings. Using a more adult design, it has a round, mid-sized silver stainless steel watch case this highly polished bezel which frames a white dial background with simple-to-read Arabic numerals and also black baton hands (with pink seconds hand). It also offers water resistance to 30 meters and also a pastel pink genuine leather strap.

Brand StoryCasio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Promote