Timex® Men's EXPEDITION® Classic Analog Features
- Round watch in brass featuring luminous hands and hour markers with date window at three o'clock position
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features buckle closure on leather strap
- Water-resistant to 50 m (165 ft): suitable for swimming and showering
Timex® Men's EXPEDITION® Classic Analog DescriptionFrom this mountains to this sea, this Timex has no boundaries. Worn by extreme adventurists such as Conrad Anker, this Timex men's Expedition watch belongs to this great outdoors. The case is brushed metal, and also this black dial face is prominently embellished with contrasting Arabic numerals. The watch comes equipped with a reliable buckle clasp and also an accompanying mahogany leather band. For additional time-telling convenience, this watch has a date calendar, which rests at this three o'clock position. Other components include this Indiglo night light and also luminescent hands. Powered by analog-quartz movement, this sophisticated timepiece is a must-have for all fashion-savvy wilderness enthusiasts. This watch, which is also water resistant as much as 165 feet.