Timex Men's T5E231 Ironman Traditional Features
- Running watch with logoed bezel, sporty resin band, and exposed screws on case
- Quartz movement with digital display.No flix Technology.
- Protective acrylic crystal dial window
- Features include 100-hour chronograph with lap and split times, 99-lap counter, 100-hour countdown timer with stop and repeat, dated training log with best lap, average lap and total time, and split recall
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Timex Men's T5E231 Ironman Traditional DescriptionKeep your sports training focused with this stylish Timex T5E231 Ironman Triathlon multi-function, performance sport digital watch, which functions a dark gray resin top ring sitting upon a metallic silver case and also top pusher for simple access to split and also lap times. Sport timing functions include a 100-hour chronograph with lap or split option, 100-lap memory recall, 199 lap counter, on-the-fly recall of lap or split, and also interval timers settable as much as 24 hours (9 timers with countdown/stop and also countdown/repeat). The training log stores workouts by date, with best lap, average lap, and also total segment time, and also this total run format/synchro timer maintains total activity time (less time paused during workout and also overall running time. Other functions include two time zones, built-in setting up reminders, water resistance to 100 meters, and also a black resin strap.