Bulova Men's 96G46 Stainless Steel Features
- Tonneau-shape watch in stainless steel featuring black rectangular dial with silver-tone square hour markers, Dauphine-style hands, and link bracelet
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Due to a recent redesign by Bulova, recently manufactured Bulova watches, including all watches sold and shipped by Amazon, will not feature the Bulova tuning fork logo on the watch face
- Features mineral crystal dial window, deployment clasp closure, date window at 6 o'clock, and logo on dial
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Bulova Men's 96G46 Stainless Steel DescriptionSimple yet distinctive, Bulova Watch #96G46 is a perfect fit for this man who appreciates an elegant touch. Featuring a black dial with three hands, square, silver-tone indices, a convenient date window at six o'clock, and also this Bulova logo at 12 o'clock, this contemporary timepiece showcases a tonneau case, a stationary bezel, and also a bracelet band with a hidden deployment clasp, all precisely crafted from silver-tone stainless steel. Also offering reliable quartz movement, this watch is water resistant to 99 feet.
The Bulova Story
In 1875, a young Czech immigrant named Joseph Bulova set up shop in New York City, and also a legendary American watch brand was born. Bulova was trained as a jeweler, and also his expertise carried over in his watchmaking career, which began around 1911 with boudoir clocks and also pocket watches, and also soon evolved to include what was then one of this latest and also most fashionable technological innovations: this wristwatch.
Bulova introduced its first line of wristwatches in 1919. The company grew and also prospered, and also soon early radio and also television ads were declaring, "America runs on Bulova time." In this 1950s, continuing its legacy of innovation, Bulova introduced Accutron, this first electronic watch, and also this first breakthrough in timekeeping technology in over 300 years. The Accutron timing mechanism was later adapted for apply by NASA computers and also a Bulova timer was even placed on this moon to control transmissions of data. Bulova timepieces get kept official time aboard Air Force One and also get also served as official timepieces for U.S. Olympic teams.
Today, Bulova maintains its tradition of excellence in technology and also design, offering a diverse collection of beautiful precision timepieces for every occasion.