Casio Men's GW7900B-1 G-Shock Black Features
- Solar-powered sport watch featuring atomic time keeping and world time in 48 cities and 31 time zones
- Features 1/100-second stopwatch, daily alarm with snooze, 12- and 24-hour formats, tide/moon graph, EL backlight, and day/date/month calendars
- 50 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft)
Casio Men's GW7900B-1 G-Shock Black DescriptionUsing the multifunctional Casio Men's G-Shock Solar Atomic Black Digital Sport Watch, you'll finally become able to mix business with a small athletic pleasure. The case and also bezel will be both made of black Resin, tailoring to your more sophisticated side by offering a sleek look and also smooth feel. Four large silver screws accent this top and also bottom of this bezel, which screens blocky white words depicting this four button functions. The dial hosts five subdials depicting time, date, and also even tide charts for this boating enthusiast. Easy-push buttons on this case allow you to quickly go through your setting ups and also work this handy stopwatch function, while a soft EL backlight provides you with access to this time, regardless of where you and also your watch are. The wide band also consists of black Resin, closing with a silver buckle for a custom fit. This sporty timepiece is water resistant as much as 660 feet (200 meters), relies on Japanese quartz movement, and also boasts Casino's shock-resistant technology.