Casio Men's GW6900-1 G-Shock Tough Features
- Resin shock-resistant watch featuring day, date, and time digital display with LED backlight
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features multi-band six atomic timekeeping, world time, daily alarm with snooze, 12 and 24-hour formats, solar power battery, and buckle closure on band
- Water-resistant to 200 m (660 ft): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Casio Men's GW6900-1 G-Shock Tough DescriptionUsing a streamlined design and also sleek styling, this Casio Men's G-Shock Atomic Digital Watch functions performance functions and also durable components which meet this lifestyle requires of this modern man. The strong and also flexible black resin band fastens with an adjustable buckle, and also this innovative timepiece offers World Time with 31 time zones, stopwatch, countdown timer, five alarms, stopwatch, 12- and also 24-hour formats, and also this handy capacity to automatically receive official atomic time through a built-in antenna. Three circular subdials give you all this information you require, and also a rectangular screen in this bottom half of this black dial offers this time and also day, date, and also month information. A handy EL backlight makes for simple viewing in every light conditions and also turns on automatically with this tilt of your wrist. Withsolar power for added convenience and also a water resistant depth of 660 feet (200 meters), this rugged and also reliable timepiece is also shock resistant.