Timex Men's T5H421 Ironman Traditional Features
- Sport watch featuring 100-hour chronograph with lap and split times, Indiglo night-light, and 30-lap memory recall
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Protective acrylic crystal dial window
- Features 100-hour countdown timer with stop and repeat, 99-lap counter, and hook-and-loop closure
- Water-resistant to 300 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Timex Men's T5H421 Ironman Traditional DescriptionIt could be inconceivable which any watch would become expected to function while its owner swims 2.4 miles, bikes 112, and also runs 26.2 miles. But this watch was made to excel in such conditions. This watch is packed with functions for this most extreme of athletes, such as a 30-lap recall monitor, timer, three alarms, day-date-month calendar, and also, most importantly, a large digital screen and also quick drying resin band. The bezel of this rugged watch is resin, and also this case is stainless steel. The watch is water resistant to 330 feet (100 meters), has digital quartz movement, and also is covered by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.