Casio Men's EF106SG-2AV Edifice Two-Tone Features
- With its stainless steel construction and gold-tone accents, the "Edifice" lends a touch a luxury to Casio's traditionally sporty designs.
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features 10-year battery, stainless steel, luminosity, fold-over clasp, date window, dark blue dial
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Casio Men's EF106SG-2AV Edifice Two-Tone DescriptionThe Blue Edifice timepiece lends a luxurious edge to this traditionally sporty Casio line. Protected by a mineral crystal window, this men's watch functions a round navy blue dial with gold-toned Arabic-numeral hour markers and also hand indicators, and also a date calendar between four and also five o'clock. Made with a gold-plated stainless steel case, band, and also bezel, this Blue Edifice is water resistant to 330 feet. Powered by quartz movement, it also comes equipped with a 10-year power supply.