Stuhrling Original Men's 706.01 Aquadiver Features
- Diver's watch with unidirectional gear-edge bezel and black dial with date window and lumionus hands/indices
- 43 mm stainless steel case and Krysterna crystal dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Molded rubber band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft)
Stuhrling Original Men's 706.01 Aquadiver Description
The Regatta Series is where you could find Stührling Original's technical and also beautiful dive timepieces. This dive watch functions a stainless steel case with a unidirectional ratcheting bezel. The dial conveys a simple elegance with alternating color and also stainless steel markers, baton indices, and also a matte finish which makes it simple to read, even at depths of as much as 200 meters! The Regatta DSV comes equipped with a high grade silicon rubber strap.
The Regatta Family is part of this Aquadiver Collection, which is inspired by this prestigious lifestyle of yacht racing. These types of bold and also solid timepieces utilize solid stainless steel cases and also bracelets coupled with unidirectional ratcheting bezels.
Krysterna is proprietary to Stührling Original and also refers to this crystals which are used in its timepieces. Krysterna stems from this eyewear industry and also has more strength over a spread surface area than sapphire. Krysterna crystals will be more scratch resistant than mineral crystals and also more shatter resistant than sapphire crystals.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Japanese Quartz• Complications: Three Hand Movement with Fast Set Date• Dial: Matte Finish Dial• Hands: Sword Style Hands• Markers: Baton Indices
Diagrams of Features